Become a reading partner and make a difference in a child’s life with as little as an hour a week.
You can make a difference in the life of a child in just one hour a week. Reading Partners connects passionate volunteers with students who struggle with reading, helping them build strong literacy skills, gain confidence, and discover a passion for reading. You can be a mentor, a leader, and a friend to student in need.
- No formal teaching experience is required.
- Commit just one hour a week.
- Reading Centers are open Monday-Thursday at local schools across Silicon Valley.
Reading Partners provides you with:
- A highly effective, easy-to-follow curriculum.
- In-person training and on-site support from a full-time staff member.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child.
If you have any questions, please contact us at volunteerSV@readingpartners.org.
Join our team
Reading Partners has helped thousands of children in Silicon Valley become confident readers. Our volunteers and staff are dedicated to improving the lives of children and we are seeking driven career professionals committed to making a difference. Reading Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.