Reading With You
This year, preventing summer learning loss will be more important than ever before. Student learning is expected to decline more than usual before the start of the next school year due to what is being termed the “COVID slide.”
Reading Partners North Texas is teaming up with NBC 5 and Telemundo 39 to spread awareness of learning loss and to provide you with the information and tools you need to respond.
Here’s how you can join the fun
Kids & families:
- Read along with us! Find book lists and downloadable literacy resources for your child’s grade level, including book reports, book logs, and BINGO games for grades K-1, 2-3, and 4-5.
- Participate in monthly themed activities. Each month we will focus on a different theme. Each theme comes with an idea bank full of fun activities you can do at home.
You can support literacy all year long!
- Sign up to be a reading partner for the 2020-21 school year at one of our schools in Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Share our book lists and literacy resources with friends and family members looking to engage their elementary students over the summer.
- Make a charitable donation to Reading Partners North Texas.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.