Reading With You
Reading Partners North Texas is teaming up with NBC 5 and Telemundo 39 to spread awareness of learning loss and to provide you with the information and tools you need to respond.
Here’s how you can join the fun
Kids & families:
- Read along with us! Find book lists and downloadable literacy resources for your child’s grade level, including book reports, book logs, and BINGO games for grades K-1, 2-3, and 4-5.
- Participate in monthly themed activities. Each month we will focus on a different theme. Each theme comes with an idea bank full of fun activities you can do at home.
You can support literacy all year long!
- Sign up to be a reading partner for the 2020-21 school year at one of our schools in Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Share our book lists and literacy resources with friends and family members looking to engage their elementary students over the summer.
- Make a charitable donation to Reading Partners North Texas.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.